Ashland is a community of 880 homes (detached homes and town homes) in Manassas, VA. It is located just east of Minnieville Road with multiple entrances on Dumfries Road (Route 234). It has easy access to 95 and commuter lots.
Children can safely play at any of the four neighborhood playgrounds available, which feature an assortment of slides, swings, and jungle gym equipment. Additionally, full sized basketball courts are located adjacent to two of the playgrounds. There is a newly equipped exercise room which features a full range of state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training machines and is open to residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition there are 2 outdoor gazebos available year round to residents. One of the gazebos is adjacent to one of the tot lots.
The outdoor pool and adjacent baby pool open on Memorial Day and close after Labor Day. An elevated sun deck with chaise lounges is a popular addition to this area. Access is granted to all residents with an Ashland Conservancy ID. Guest passes are also available for purchase at the pool. There is also a swim team to residents with children. The team meets daily during the pool season-Ashland Stingrays :www.ashlandstingrays.com
There are also three full-size tennis courts, which may be used anytime during daylight hours by residents.
· It's a short trip from Ashland to the commuter parking lot at Route 234 and US 1 to board the express commuter bus to the PENTAGON and WASHINGTON, DC
· The same parking lot is home to a SLUG LINE with rideshare opportunities to both the Pentagon and Washington, DC locations
· Approximately 15 minutes to MCB Quantico
· Ashland Elementary is in the subdivision
· Benton Middle School is approximately 10 minutes
· Forest Park High is within walking distance to many of the homes in the neighborhood
· Minnieland is in the subdivision- Childcare