Potomac Club, is a gated community on 200 acres in Woodbridge, Virginia. Less than 5 minutes from I-95, Potomac Club offers a wide variety of housing styles and great amenities suited for busy professionals. Potomac Club offers you the ease of carefree living with amazing amenities in a tech-savvy urban environment.
All homes in the community are condominium ownership. Buyers can choose between stacked condominium style homes or townhomes. All homes have garages.
Some of the fabulous amenities of this community are:
· Gated Access
· 25-meter Indoor Pool open year-round
· Outdoor Pool, sundeck and wading area
· 3- story Climbing Wall
· Wi-Fi hot spots
· Fully equipped Athletic Club with certified trainers
· Members Lounge with cocktail tables, billiards, plasma TVs, bar, private terrace, a caterer's closet, and game tables.
· Meeting and entertainment facilities are available for homeowners to reserve for private functions.
· Wegmans, many restaurants and other shops are within the community
Potomac Club is conveniently located with easy access to I-95, Virginia Railway Express (VRE), and commuter bus routes.
- It's a short trip from Potomac Club to the VRE station at Rippon
- The VDOT commuter lot at Horner Road is less than 15 minutes from Potomac Club.
- There is bus service to the Springfield Metro as well as direct bus service to the Pentagon and Washington, DC
- Commuter parking lot at Route 234 and US 1 to board the express commuter bus to the PENTAGON and WASHINGTON, DC
- A short drive to the SLUGG Line Lots at Potomac Mills or Horner Rd.
- Quantico Marine Base, The Crossroads of the Marine Corp, is only 15 minutes away and Ft Belvior, the Pentagon and other military installations in the greater DC area are when easy commuting distance