Westridge is a beautiful community situated in the heart of historic Prince William County. It was established in 1986 and has an incorporated homeowners association . The association consists of 1531 units, a combination of apartments, condominiums, townhouses, and single-family homes. The community has a clubhouse, two tennis courts, three pools, a 5 acre lake and over 6 miles of walking trails. An additional benefit, Westridge Elementary School (K-5) is located right in the middle of the community.
- Express bus service to the Pentagonand Washington, DC is at VDOT Commuter Loton Old Bridge Rd /Minnieville Rd
- Carpools - usually meet at the VDOT Commuter Lots
- Slugging is a result of the need to use HOV lanes on I-95/395 as much as possible. Commuters form a line at a designated Slug Line Stop in Woodbridge- the VDOT Commuter Lot on Old Bridge/Minnieville Rd. A car has to have 3 people in it to use the HOV lanes. A driver will pull up to the line headed for the Pentagon or other points in DC and pick up the first two people in line going to his destination or close by. It's free commuting for the slugger and gives the driver availability to HOV lanes on I-95 – It is usually a faster commute option than the bus or train.
- Train The Virginia Railway Express (VRE) Woodbridge Station with rail service to Springfield, Crystal City and Union Station in Washington, DC is approximately a 20 minute drive . At Springfield you can switch to Metrorail that gives you access to the entire National Capital Area subway system.
- MCB Quantico is less than 20 minutes by car
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 25 minutes by car
- Chinn Regional Library At the corner of Prince William Parkway and Old Bridge Rd
Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf, playground and picnic facilities
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is approximately 10 minutes